hope saxton @Scribe11
15 May, 09:49
Forwarded from Lolly8364

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
15 May, 09:54
In response hope saxton to her Publication
So how long before we find out just like the COVID jab, people were not "taken out" because they wanted to go. They were forced to be Euthanized because "they were worthless bottom feeders." It's coming. It is in fact already happening.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
hope saxton @Scribe11
They were certainly pushing the elderly and people with health issues to get the jab. Like you said, it will all come out. Truth has a way of doing that.
I wonder if hell is big enough to hold them all?
10:40 PM - May 15, 2022
In response Made In America to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Scribe11 in this post can reply
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
15 May, 11:21
In response hope saxton to her Publication
Yeah , but sadly, for many, the truth will only come out AFTER the damage has been done, too late to stop genocide, but perhaps a lesson for future generations. I dunno, but I don't find much solace in that, and I doubt if anyone else that lost both parents to this nonsense find much solace in it either. We of course would like to have our loved ones back instead, but that isn't going to happen. My sincere hope is these evil demons will get the justice they so much deserve. No mercy, commensurate with the same mercy they showed our loved ones.

hope saxton @Scribe11
15 May, 11:46
In response Made In America to her Publication
You lost both your parents? I am sincerely sorry. ❤️

There is no solace in knowing that justice will be served eventually. My heart is so broken for all the evil done to so many good people.
And the children...there are no words.