TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
14 May, 10:58
scavinonsync

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
14 May, 11:21
In response TrQth PQtriQt17~Z to her Publication
What happens when clowns get looking glass techhnology?

every lie will be revealed !

//

We should stop calling him a prophet seeing as though he wanted to marry a tranny 🤣

I hear its a circus in Wisconsin !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 May, 10:23
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
hmmm the truth… would be amazing. so many different versions from so many ppl. 🤡

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
15 May, 10:32
ive caught him copying Serah’s and my posts.

i followed him for a few months last year after i caught him spying on my page.

He knows exactly who i am. You should ask him if he ever answers one of your comments.

I have read, connected the dots, and concluded this is a ⭐️⭐️⭐️ intelligence operation.

i still pray for him. i dont want anyone to go to hell.

15 May, 11:01
idk 🤷‍♀️ i dont rank high enough to be in the club i guess nor deserve the truth apparently. you all can have your tit for tat on who is who and Ill focus on God.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
15 May, 01:41
Im not in any clubs myself.

Its good to keep your eyes open.

Discernment is a gift from God and We must pray without ending for it in this spiritual battle of wickedness we are in.

Do not close your eyes to deceit, for its the snake you take in, the one that lies, that bites you.

Beware "the enemy within" - POTUS

God bless TrQth PQtriQt17

15 May, 05:30
my observation - its all the same. youre all the same. games are fun until youve got amnesia and someone else has the key and youre forced to see things that almost kill you. I can only dig so deep but im pretty observant and can connect some dots. AAMichael.VK.Shareef.+1… AAFaith.Esther.Serah. its amazing how some have reincarnated as more than 1. Biblical. i wish someone would speak more of the biblical times we are in. i know all about the devil. he lives in my house in the form of a narcissist alcoholic. ive taken a bite of some pretty bitter apples and deceit of the snake bite seems to linger.. satan wants me and he wants me bad. i choose to evolve even while blindfolded hog tied and locked in the attic.
🇺🇸correct… it belongs to ALL of us. and its time for to take it back.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
15 May, 05:41
God is the pinnacle of existence and i am blessed to share this experience of His glory with you friend. 🙏🏼 God loves you and all we must do is seek repentance through the struggle. We are all imperfect. but that doesnt mean we cant experience the perfection of God and The Holy Spirit.

They devil and his minions do not hide themselves in my life, i know what you mean. I pray TRUE JUSTICE is served and 1000 years of peace becomes our lives on Earth and far into space and all of existence.

Cheers to that 🖤🤍✝️🕊💜⭐️🤍

Wedding Cake - yummmm 😋
God is so perfect and SO GOOD.
05:57 PM - May 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by TrQthPQtrIQt17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TrQth PQtriQt17~Z, click on at the bottom under it