Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
I concur.

And on a personal note, the anticipation for tonight has put me on edge.

Usually, in the past, there have been numerous buildups, posts, and threads all pointing to particular dates. And like so many others, I fly in headfirst, only to be let down. Repeatedly.

Tonight seems... different though. More somber. And immediate. Something's coming. Maybe. Maybe not.

Something just seems... off. More so than the usual "The world's been taken over by commies, and mostly everyone you know is brainwashed." kind of off. IDK.

Just seems like something's about to creep up real fast and unexpected. On everyone. All at the same time.

2 year delta.

////
Sage Advice!
04:34 PM - May 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
15 May, 06:45
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
It does feel eerily calm....with a whirlwind whipping all around. Something is coming. If it weren't, they wouldn't already have so many mass shootings keyed up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
15 May, 06:39
Every friday and Sunday I have been ready for everything to happen since 2020.. youre not alone . The pitch in my ears is the highest ever tonight

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
15 May, 06:39
Every friday and Sunday I have been ready for everything to happen since 2020.. youre not alone . The pitch in my ears is the highest ever tonight

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
15 May, 04:46
❤️God Won! See below 5.17.22 Decode

✨💥 DARK TO LIGHT! THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW!💥✨

EXPOSE THE CABAL!

✨ Let There Be Light ✨ Welcome to New Earth!

#wwg1wga

🇺🇲Patrick Bouvier Kennedy
Q is not a conspiracy.
5.17.22 Decode
👇
Join:PBKQ17

Watch Dark to Light Video >> 👇

https://odysee.com/rowanm...

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
15 May, 04:49
In response Margical ONE to her Publication