Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
10 May, 12:12
NESARA / GESARA
Enables the release of 6k patents
of suppressed technologies including Med Beds, Replicators,
free energy devices, antigravity

😼 EVERYTHING in SCI FI movies is DOCUMENTARY.
STAR TREK, MARVEL, STAR WARS, etc.
Holographic computers, Space wars—EVERYTHING

🇺🇸 Gene Decode
Tesla developed anti-gravitics
& they used it in a TR-3B
to go to Mars in 1903 & 1947.
We’re using fossil fuel, solar energy, windmills,
ridiculous stuff..
Don't have to have wires, strip-mining..
Tesla spoke against that in the 1890’s.
He thought it was a travesty to rig power lines all over Earth..
You can go faster than the speed of light.
The cabal are going to places
100 light years away in 1/2 an hour
& we’re traveling in an aluminum tin can at 600 mph..
The Gold they’re finding in the D.U.M.B.S.
is more than they thought existed x 100.
If that was disseminated throughout
& you made it monatomic
you could clean up the atmosphere in 1/2 an hour.

#WondersToCome

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
10 May, 07:04
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
So many of us truly want to believe this. So many are battle weary I'm not on the front lines (but many are) and I feel like I'm barely hanging on. So many are barely hanging on. It seems if all this amazing technology is ready to go that the White Hats could use it to get us to the other side of the global madness sooner rather than later. Many are barely getting through their days and many have not made it. I keep the children in mind and know that as bad as it has been for many of us, our experience pales in comparison to the children and others being trafficked, tortured, murdered. I know one can't predict but just wondering if you have any sense of timeline for these technologies being made available for the liberation of humanity?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laritha Savage @Laritha
They will be available right away.
11:41 AM - May 15, 2022
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Laritha in this post can reply
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
15 May, 12:19
In response Laritha Savage to her Publication
Thanks for your reply....but what does right away mean? This year, next year, 5 years? I know time is very much an illusion yet so many of us seemingly caught in it....and still so much suffering which I realize has been happening for hundreds of years. New advanced technologies doesn't mean the end of suffering but could definitely help a great deal.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
15 May, 12:34
Weeks for some months for others. Manufacturing already begun.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
15 May, 12:40
Financial, food supply, medical and transportation.