Mike Anon @Mike314
From what I can tell, most of us on here are of the same generation.

Dad let me drink beer WAAAYYY before i was "legal" age 🀣🀣🀣

Thanks, dad 🍻🍻🍻

I miss you
09:28 PM - May 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
14 May, 11:54
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Boomer. πŸ˜‚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
14 May, 11:17
HELL YEA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
14 May, 10:59
Love my fellow Gen X'ers!! β™₯οΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
14 May, 10:52
Love your post! Ah, fren, you made me think of one of my favorite songs:
β€˜Those Were The Days’
https://m.youtube.com/watc...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Gram Cracker @GramCracker17
14 May, 10:37
Born in 1968!

Mike Anon @Mike314
15 May, 07:47
In response Gram Cracker to her Publication
1967 for me.

MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
14 May, 10:31
That's riiight! πŸ˜‰πŸ™‚
Born in the very early 70s here.

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
14 May, 10:27
My ol' man would give me and my sisters each a cigarette to light our firecrackers with, lol

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
14 May, 10:20
You must have been figuring out the puzzles on the back of Mickey bottlecaps too. The more you drink, the harder to figure out πŸ˜‚

Kira Kju @kju17
14 May, 09:37
me too….

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
14 May, 09:31
And when we got hold enough where he wouldnt let me sample.. we had keg parties in the woods or the grape vineyards.. good times πŸ˜‰

Mike Anon @Mike314
14 May, 09:35
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
Yessss, we did that too!!! 🍻🍻🍻

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
14 May, 09:29
Hell yeah!