Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
12 May, 12:46
water and nutrients are recirculating. aquaponics =freshwater aquaculture + hydroponic plant production.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
12 May, 12:53
In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication
I just shared your post on WeGo and your link is an 11 sandwich😎
11 2 2 11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
12 May, 01:12
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
Lol that's cool. ive been appreciating your decodes and analysis.
I haven't been on we go in a while.

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
12 May, 01:31
Thank you so much for your kind words. πŸ™

I saw that you shared some of my posts, which is amazing of you to do and very much appreciated.πŸ’–
Thank you.😊

I hope you enjoy the rest of your day.
🌺🌼🌸🌻😎

πŸ•ŠπŸ’–πŸ’«

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
12 May, 01:52
I appreciate all the kindness you send my way and to the universe ❀️

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
12 May, 02:05
You made my day!πŸ₯°

I appreciate the kindness you send me and the universe too!πŸ’–

After seeing your post and reminiscing about "The Land," I want to get a mini hydroponic system. I don't have a very green thumb, but who knows, maybe I will surprise myself.πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Positive thoughts!πŸ˜‰

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
12 May, 09:33
you'll get a blue-green thumb, for sure!πŸ‘ You can keep it simple and let the system grow as your understanding and garden grows.
2 pics

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
12 May, 10:18
It's obvious you're an expert in the field, so if there are any "baby steps" starter kits you would suggest, I'd be happy to hear about them.πŸ˜‰

It's probably best if I start off small, this way I will have a sense of accomplishment. Failure ab initio would suck!🀣🀣

Thanks again for sharing.πŸ™

Be well.πŸ•ŠπŸ’–πŸ’«

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
12 May, 10:52
understood. boy i just blew off some steam in a post. just following a very heartfelt devotional share. Maybe Im being filtered for my own good, SquireπŸ˜‰ Maybe better off teaching future organic aquaponics. Maybe a 40' ketch is what I need...

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
12 May, 11:22
Oh no!!!😯

I'm so sorry to hear about your last post. That other person must have really pushed your buttons because you don't seem to be short-tempered.

I guess we come across different people and spersonalities to teach us lessons, whether it be about them or ourselves or just life in general.πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

I literally laughed out loud when I read "Squire." My twitter name was jmsesq15 before I got permanently banned for no stated reason other than that I was interfering with other people's enjoyment of the site. LOL WTH does that even mean?🀬

🧐CONTINUEDπŸ‘‡

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
12 May, 11:40
When I came here, I just kept the same name. I probably should change it to something that doesn't sound like I'm pompous!πŸ€ͺπŸ€£πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ Maybe JmsQ?πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

I think you are spectacular in whatever you set your mind to. I think you should do whatever gives you satisfaction and satisfies, inspires & nourishes your soul. Technically, if you teach organic aquaponics, you'd be helping to literally nourish others' bodies and souls.πŸ˜‰

As for the 40' ketch, it is absolutely gorgeous and the name is spectacular. πŸ˜‰ I've only been on one sailboat in my life and it was so very peaceful. My boss took a few of our co-workers out on the Long Island Sound for a few hours and we had the pleasure of seeing the sunset. It was truly memorable, so serene, almost as if all the cares of the day disappeared at the horizon⛡️

I hope you have a wonderful night.

πŸ•ŠπŸ’–πŸ’«

P.S "Sailing" by Christopher Cross is one of my favorite songs.πŸ’–

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
13 May, 12:17
ty. i push my own buttons sometimes. i know its a movie right, but I can offer a bit of intelligent script and screenplay suggestions as well.
I lived on a sailboat for a year, strummed guitar at the stars... I remember college, it was the best 9 years of my life 🀣🀣kidding, wasn't 9. Great tune "Sailing" funny after all the band time I never covered that one...yet

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
13 May, 05:46
You"re welcome.😊
There's definitely nothing wrong with a bit of intelligent script & screenplay suggestions.πŸ˜‰
A year on a sailboat strumming guitar at the stars....Now that sounds like a year very well spent. 😍 I'm sure you appreciated all that serenity that you were exposed too. πŸŒ…β›΅οΈπŸŒ„
As for "Sailing," I think you should get strumming.☺️🎸 I played violin for 10 years from 3rd grade through 12th. I can still read the music and dabble a bit. I always say I want to practice, but it never happens. I have a guitar and thought I could teach myself the other 2 strings, but that didnt happen either...yetπŸ˜‰ Maybe one day.πŸ’«

Hope you have a great day & a great weekend too. 😎🌺🌼🌸🌻😎

πŸ•ŠπŸ’–πŸ’«

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
13 May, 08:11
I woke up at 3:19 AM checked my phone, it said 5:05, it was your post. I later was driving and looked at the odometer of my truck.. it was 930039... didn't get the shot off before it rolled on .. checked my clock screensaver later and it said 5:05 ... couldn't get the shot again before it flipped.
Happy 13th.
I studied Fr. Horn till 18. Had covered all the Mozart Horn Concertos. and others with my concert pianist mom as a built in accompaniest. Lots of classical exposure and playing in the 'burbs of DC growing up.

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
13 May, 10:57
FYI, I'm at 2055 posts!!!🀣

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
14 May, 04:32
!!!!!πŸ™Œ!!!!!
got to hand it to you, 2x
β€οΈπŸ‘

Only people mentioned by JMSesq15 in this post can reply
Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
14 May, 05:22
catch a wave and you're sitting on topof the world! ( musical tourette's again 🀣)
just another horn player by that name...
first time i mentioned it.
catch up soon
go to a few Orthodox services. Many RC faithful are moving. the history of the great schism is quite fascinating.

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
14 May, 05:58
🀣 as to you mentioning musical tourettes.

I actually enjoyed the ceremony today. There was discussion about 7 years of toil and growing crops and then a year to enjoy the fruits of your labor and the importance of helping others.😊 When I heard the discussion of crops and helping others I thought of you.

I dont know any other fr horn players so you're an exclusive!πŸ˜‰

Hope you enjoy your evening.πŸŒ†πŸ’«πŸŒƒ

I have my rings picked for the party. No surprise they're turquoise!☺️