Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
12 May, 12:46
water and nutrients are recirculating. aquaponics =freshwater aquaculture + hydroponic plant production.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
12 May, 12:53
In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication
I just shared your post on WeGo and your link is an 11 sandwich😎
11 2 2 11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
12 May, 01:12
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
Lol that's cool. ive been appreciating your decodes and analysis.
I haven't been on we go in a while.

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
12 May, 01:31
Thank you so much for your kind words. πŸ™

I saw that you shared some of my posts, which is amazing of you to do and very much appreciated.πŸ’–
Thank you.😊

I hope you enjoy the rest of your day.
🌺🌼🌸🌻😎

πŸ•ŠπŸ’–πŸ’«

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
12 May, 01:52
I appreciate all the kindness you send my way and to the universe ❀️

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
You made my day!πŸ₯°

I appreciate the kindness you send me and the universe too!πŸ’–

After seeing your post and reminiscing about "The Land," I want to get a mini hydroponic system. I don't have a very green thumb, but who knows, maybe I will surprise myself.πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Positive thoughts!πŸ˜‰
02:05 PM - May 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by JMSesq15 in this post can reply
Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
12 May, 09:33
you'll get a blue-green thumb, for sure!πŸ‘ You can keep it simple and let the system grow as your understanding and garden grows.
2 pics

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
12 May, 09:41
Oh my goodness!!😳

Now that's super impressive!!πŸ”₯🀯

It's like "The Land" in your own backyard!😍

I'm going to get a little starter kit and try my best for that blue-green thumb.πŸ˜‰πŸ’™πŸ’š

Thank you so much for sharing all of that magnificence.πŸ™

It looks like a work of art. Love the fish too.πŸ’–

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
12 May, 10:18
It's obvious you're an expert in the field, so if there are any "baby steps" starter kits you would suggest, I'd be happy to hear about them.πŸ˜‰

It's probably best if I start off small, this way I will have a sense of accomplishment. Failure ab initio would suck!🀣🀣

Thanks again for sharing.πŸ™

Be well.πŸ•ŠπŸ’–πŸ’«