Valerie Gilbert @ValerieGilbert
14 May, 11:45

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 May, 11:53
In response Valerie Gilbert to her Publication
Laws suck.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
14 May, 12:35
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
seems impossible! But what do you expect from town Madonna grew up in! Alot of Michigan corrupt along time now!

connie wright @cowri
14 May, 01:09
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
I believe MaDonna Grew up in Bay City, Mi---I could be wrong, I am from Michigan & remember her visiting her Grandmother in Bay City...MoTown in down by Detroit where all the singers got their start.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
14 May, 01:12
In response connie wright to her Publication
born in bay city, grew up in Rochester! 🙌🏻✅ I grew up in Mi. too! just ahead of her in school!
https://news.yahoo.com/mad...

Only people mentioned by beverly1111 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Beverly Hayes, click on at the bottom under it