AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
RALLLLLLLY DAY 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
12:28 PM - May 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
14 May, 12:48
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Is RSBN not airing the rally tonight? I can't seem to find the link on youtube, rumble or bitchute.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
14 May, 12:55
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
im still looking as well

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
14 May, 01:25
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
I just checked my listings. Not on Newsmax or OAN. Surprised at that.

TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
14 May, 12:43
televised?

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
14 May, 12:44
In response TrQth PQtriQt17~Z to her Publication
im not sure , hopefully rumble will post-it

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
14 May, 12:43

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
14 May, 12:35
Austin has to be the most liberal queer city in Texas. Going there has to be an energy/manifesting type of visit to help change the cities frequency. Probably the same in the other dumps he visits.