Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
14 May, 09:04
It wasn't baby formula, it was poison.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
14 May, 10:09
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Yes and they have been poisoning our food supply for years. I believe that the good guys may be responsible for the food plants being destroyed - they are destroying the poison that the evil sobs are trying to feed us

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 May, 10:10
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
ME TOO< they know what is up.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
14 May, 11:09
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
you so smart sista

I begged GOD for info, and also was SO happy to see, "gives to all men liberally and upbraideth not" and IF ANYONE lacks wisdom ASK> HE IS FAITHFUL>
11:10 AM - May 14, 2022
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stephanie Foster, click on at the bottom under it