Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Good Morning Patriots.
Long day yesterday. Daughters Junior Prom.
Daddy so proud.
09:49 AM - May 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
15 May, 05:30
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Hillary Clinton in Wonderland.
Q 82.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss. Messina @Messina
15 May, 02:41
Awwww sweet moments making everlasting memories ❤️ To be cherished 🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Frank GQ17 @FrankieGQ17
14 May, 10:50
That is awesome,as peacock I bet , congrats, a very nice and busy time of year , proms, grads, etc with all the craziness around I love to enjoy those things family members have acheived , good to keep things in balance for me and recharge the soul, in what really matters and for who 👍🇺🇸

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
14 May, 06:56
Well deserved proud Dad moment mate, congrats! A patriot of the highest order and an even better Dad!

doG bless you and your loved ones sir!!

WWG1WGA

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
14 May, 05:46
UM = Q drop #34…… My fellow Americans…….
I’m ready.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
14 May, 05:17
Is this a message for Patriots?

https://www.gematrix.org/?...

Jody Donohue @Jody
14 May, 05:02
Congratulations to her and you & your wife. 🙏❤️

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
14 May, 05:05
X2
I dated the daughter of a USSS agent when I was a younger man.

Miss. Messina @Messina
15 May, 02:42
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
haha love this lol

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
14 May, 03:18
lovely - glad to hear it!

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
14 May, 02:47
🌈 Good morning VK🌈
What a beautiful time in her life and your familie's memories of a lifetime.
Let's keep dancing and never stop...
until we can see you're dance let's MAGA dance ~

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 May, 02:29
Awwh hun such a special memory just made.
Nana would just bet that she is one very special child.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
14 May, 01:45
Congratulations, on the milestone. Family is indeed everything. ❤️🙏

Caps = 82.
TS = 9:49.

UM = 21 + 13 = 34. (Hope that’s right.)

Montana Ford @Montanaford
15 May, 02:18
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
I can't wait! WWG1WGA!!!🙏❤️🇺🇸🙏❤️🇺🇸🙏❤️🇺🇸🙏❤️🇺🇸🙏❤️🇺🇸🙏❤️

⨀Le Chic⍟ donated @Generator
14 May, 01:37

Mai Mamdouh @Maimamdouh
14 May, 01:30
Good Morning VK💐

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
14 May, 01:19
So.....I searched UM and prom in Q drops, may need an UM explaination lol...but 1 drop came up on both searches.. church

Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
14 May, 01:13
Hello VK!

Not Important @Notimportant
14 May, 01:13
did vk used to have a raccoon face like Guardians of the galaxy? why did they choose the raccoon/ringtail cat as a character?

why do gov'ts hate raccoons & wont let you help orphaned babies or you will be fined or jailed? & they only offer to kill them?

why was there a extreme rabies break out in the 1950's? with what we know, would BET life, its man-made !

everything has meaning!

Not Important @Notimportant
14 May, 01:14

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
why have people ben programmed to hate them? programmed!

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
14 May, 01:12
I forgot you like francis bacon like Trump does
;)
got U

https://www.gematrix.org/?...

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
14 May, 12:51
Beautiful memories in the making. Family is everything. ♥️

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
14 May, 12:43
there still fist corsages ?
💅🤗🌺

Scat ling @scatling
14 May, 12:56
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
wrist corsages? My girls were usually given those. Much nicer than pinning something heavy to a dress.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
14 May, 12:32
Good UM morning VK! 😊

Hope her JP was GoLDen. I'm sure she looked beautiful, hope she had fun. Time is going so quickly, feels like my daughter's was just yesterday.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
14 May, 12:24
Good morning VK! 😀 Congratulations! Great memories are being made! 👍😀❤️

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
14 May, 11:48
Junior Prom, lol. Comms aside, a hat-tip to all of our anon parents who have been navigating the matrix while maintaining some face of normalcy for our children. Congratulations Papa.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 May, 02:31
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
True this, it adds a hell of a lot to the mix.
They are the strongest among us!

Scat ling @scatling
14 May, 11:47
Congratulations!! Girls love to play dress up, and prom is one of the ultimate dress up days, lol!!

Suziwan 777 @Winning_biggly
14 May, 11:42
Gold.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
14 May, 11:30
congratulations!
5:5

nice numbers for this day!
7*7

my son is graduating with honors today!
next stop is notre dame PHD program

💙🙏😥🥰🙌🎓

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
14 May, 11:27
Good morning Vincent! Congratulations!! Did you bring her in a limousine too...? It's great that children grow up and can start their own future!

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
14 May, 11:23
Good Morning VK ☀️
GLD- Gold! 👀

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
14 May, 11:11
congrats brother. good times. ❤️👊🏾