Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ @TammyDowell73
02 February, 12:56
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
why post something if you can't tell us what it means, if this were my post i would have explained for everyone that struggles with stuff like this, i don't even know what this means.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Da. Anarchist @DaAnarchist
This means:
Isaac Kappy installed a so called "Dead man switch" 4 himself & Julian Assange. In case of the death of one of both a crypted file would be released to public releasing the reason he proberbly was killed for. (Maintopic: pedophilia & the elites, I guess.)
The key to decrypt this file should allthough be released to public.
People who know this and have IT and crypting knowledge should be able to find that key and use it.
If this happens (will not be too long if this post is legit) it will be "A shot heard around the world", my friend.
This post gives a lot of info 4 IT ppl
01:34 PM - Feb 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by DaAnarchist in this post can reply
❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ @TammyDowell73
02 February, 02:05
In response Da. Anarchist to his Publication
thanks

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Da. Anarchist @DaAnarchist
02 February, 02:13
In response ❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ to her Publication
You are welcome...