Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

ShonaP Spain @WeeJake
02 February, 01:45
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Huge amount of data and I don't run Sandboxie. I'll just need to be patient.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Da. Anarchist @DaAnarchist
02 February, 01:48
Keep cool guys. If you don't know what to do with this you should be aware that there are anons among us that have this knowledge.
They will let you know as soon as they got the files.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Katherine Nielsen @Katherineirene
02 February, 01:28
We need Code Monkey to read it for us. I have not seen him since Twitter took away my account.

Trinity Here @Trinity
03 February, 08:49
In response Katherine Nielsen to her Publication
His last post on Telegram was Jan 20th

❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ @TammyDowell73
02 February, 12:56
why post something if you can't tell us what it means, if this were my post i would have explained for everyone that struggles with stuff like this, i don't even know what this means.

Da. Anarchist @DaAnarchist
02 February, 01:34
In response ❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ to her Publication
This means:
Isaac Kappy installed a so called "Dead man switch" 4 himself & Julian Assange. In case of the death of one of both a crypted file would be released to public releasing the reason he proberbly was killed for. (Maintopic: pedophilia & the elites, I guess.)
The key to decrypt this file should allthough be released to public.
People who know this and have IT and crypting knowledge should be able to find that key and use it.
If this happens (will not be too long if this post is legit) it will be "A shot heard around the world", my friend.
This post gives a lot of info 4 IT ppl

Rachelle Garland @Mommagar
02 February, 12:45
i wish i understood how to read this. i love watching those decode because i have no clue how!! im late to the cue game and have never been shown in depth. any info would be appreciated!

Trinity Here @Trinity
03 February, 09:37
In response Rachelle Garland to his Publication
This is something IT people will have to crack because of the skill set required. We have be well aware that the deadman's switches were in place. If this is legit then it is time to find and access. My fear would be for the the life of JA. Personally I believe there is a lot of disinfo surrounding his where abouts. Disinof is sometimes neccessary. I suspect that might be an area that it is. We will have to wait and see how this plays out.

I will give you my best advice on being new to this. Seek the knowlegde, keep your mind flexible, know that there are people trying to poison the info to

Red Nickel @REDNICKEL
02 February, 12:38
how do we view? can someone post strps please???

Toot Toot @Yorkshire1Lass
02 February, 12:37
👍Shared to Telegram

Red Nickel @REDNICKEL
02 February, 12:47
In response Toot Toot to her Publication
how are you sharing without a way to open? If you do know how to open can you let us know please?

Whispering Pine @WhisperingPine
02 February, 12:36
is there a link so i can view this ?