Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
And this one got suspended. Was very off the radar.
06:44 AM - May 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
14 May, 10:06
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Seriously?! What the fook...he said hello...fooking aholes

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bobby_Lee_SwaGGer @Bobby_Lee_SwaGGer
14 May, 06:43
I've been trolling Q Talk almost every day since you guys got suspended. I'm still on my first account so they can't report me for ban evasion. I was just a silent observer during the purge.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 May, 02:24
Yeah they suspended Nana within a few days and I didnt even post anything against their rules.

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
14 May, 01:26
Libtards be like.....

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
14 May, 10:16
😂😂😂🤣

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
14 May, 09:55
And everyone thought free speech would be restored to Twitter by Elon Musk. 🤣🤣🤣

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 May, 01:45
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
He isn't in control and the twitter deal hasn't been finalized.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 May, 09:53
Obviously being watched.

Wonder what they so scared of.

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
14 May, 07:18
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

NEO ONE @Neo
14 May, 07:19
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Because of you.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
14 May, 07:56
IF I keep seeing them kick patriots off, might have to get an account, and SLAM that site. lol

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
14 May, 08:00
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
lol