Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 May, 06:34
Nana had asked my guide what I could expect to happen in the next little bit:
He answered with this vision yesterday:

There were 3 empty glass cylinder type containers with brown metal lids sealing the tops, off to the side was a 4th cylinder and someone was filling up the 4th one with what looked like water.

The odd thing about it was as they were filling up the 4th one all of the other 3 with lids were becoming full as he filled the 4th to the same levels as he poured.
He stopped once and the other 3 stopped filling then continued and the other 3 continued at the same levels and rate.

What do yall think this means.

A lot of time this is how he answers me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I’m no one @Iam4truth
13 May, 06:47
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
hmmm - maybe parallel universes? but how would that relate to what is to come… im not sure

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana really feels like it means each one of us are the water pouring the glass to full to bring more with us by allowing our filling of the cup to also fill many more.
Water has memory, perhaps that also plays a part in it too, not only filling us but by our remembering it will help others to remember.
02:03 AM - May 14, 2022
In response I’m no one to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it