Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana had asked my guide what I could expect to happen in the next little bit:
He answered with this vision yesterday:

There were 3 empty glass cylinder type containers with brown metal lids sealing the tops, off to the side was a 4th cylinder and someone was filling up the 4th one with what looked like water.

The odd thing about it was as they were filling up the 4th one all of the other 3 with lids were becoming full as he filled the 4th to the same levels as he poured.
He stopped once and the other 3 stopped filling then continued and the other 3 continued at the same levels and rate.

What do yall think this means.

A lot of time this is how he answers me.
06:34 PM - May 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
yo. lisa donated @crownostars
13 May, 08:32
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
maybe it's some play on 3.14 concept
bc of the 'other' 3, and the 1 being the 4th

the 4th (you?) being the 'hub', and the other 3 being
examples of the outer rim of wheel, and instead
of going around / reinventing the wheel, so to speak,
you go straight to the heart of the matter,
which could be loving yourself / raising your energy up
helps all those 'around' you, filling them

very cool vision, thanQ for sharing, nana!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 May, 12:51
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
That makes sense hun thanks for sharing. I do think that we all raise or lower each other and Nana thinks it best to not have
HALF FULL glass, I think glass is AWAYS FULL!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karen Walker @coachkaren
13 May, 07:05
People are tuning forks.... one rising will automatically allow the others to rise. Think 100 monkeys

14 May, 01:53
In response Karen Walker to her Publication
💜☺️

I’m no one @Iam4truth
13 May, 06:51
also 4th dimension comes to mind… and (im less serious with this one) “watcb the water” 😉
very interested to hear what others think…

14 May, 01:54
In response I’m no one to her Publication
Nana had not thought of Watch the Water.
Geez, I think that has so many meanings it is hard to keep up on that one.

14 May, 01:57
It is very hard to decipher sometimes as a lot of what he gives me is in metaphor language.
It is like when he thinks or sends an image to me in his mind the one image is a whole story where to us the stories are in the many words.

Walk After Midnite @MidniteWalker
13 May, 06:49
One is open to the light! As it is being filled other who are not are also being filled!

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
13 May, 06:47
Using one medium - source - to affect other sources, maybe the water/liquid is information.

Using one indirect path, to inform, maybe?

That't the concept that came to me after reading your post.

Lets face it, we've been in this path for a while... wish those canisters woukd fill faster!

14 May, 01:58
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Nana wishes they would too hun.

I’m no one @Iam4truth
13 May, 06:47
hmmm - maybe parallel universes? but how would that relate to what is to come… im not sure

14 May, 02:03
Nana really feels like it means each one of us are the water pouring the glass to full to bring more with us by allowing our filling of the cup to also fill many more.
Water has memory, perhaps that also plays a part in it too, not only filling us but by our remembering it will help others to remember.