Timewill tell @lkb123awake
Long story short, friend used me as a bank when short of cash. She would always use diapers, food and rent. Being a mom I got it but she was also single. Went out a lot, partied, etc. Another friend told me she was bragging about how easy I was to borrow money from. So I bought diapers, formula and always had extra food to share. Next time she came, she needed diapers after taking a vaca when I had not been on vaca in 2 years. I said I would help and she showed up, I had diapers waiting on her. Last time she wanted to borrow money. Moral of story, if someone is trufthful and in need help they would accept with gratitude. If they are mad when you give them what they wanted, then it was about money and diapers was excuse. This is what US needs to do. Quit giving cash and use American factories to help in their time of need. Just think the impact factories booming, people working and revenues higher. Stop funding corrupt governments and circling back to political campaigns.
03:09 PM - May 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by lkb123awake in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Timewill tell, click on at the bottom under it