#VeronicaWolski

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ¦… ❀️ 🀍 πŸ’™ πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
02:37 PM - May 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by LMickeyD in this post can reply
Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
15 May, 08:50
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
I believe in magic - the good kind.
There are many of us who feel, or want to believe you haven’t left us. Often wonder whether VK gives us the opportunity to comminicate with you. In any event, , your memory lives on.. So just in case Veronica - know that we think of you often and don’t want to accept you’re gone. Stay well. Stay strong. ❀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
15 May, 09:39
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
πŸ’•

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
13 May, 08:27
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌ I miss her! ❀️

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
13 May, 08:30
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
πŸ’•πŸ€—

Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
14 May, 10:45
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
She was such a firecracker! I miss her too❀️

Bay 17d @Bay17d
13 May, 02:41
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…β€πŸ™πŸΌ