Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
This is my thoughts. As I posted earlier today...my end is near. I cannot take this anymore. My house pymt went up $50 and the single income paying the bills in this house just went out the door too. Its a matter of time before me and my dogs are thrown out on the street. I am now angry at EVERYONE including God. Is this really what God wants? REALLY? and yes WHERE THE FUCK IS OUR MILITARY? This shit would have ended long before now if we had a descent military. Apparently we dont. Anyone saying things are going on behind the scenes IMO is dreaming. SHOW ME ANYTHING that we are winning. ONE ARREST..End of this month...the WHO takes over control of us. Guess yall didnt see that shit. Who says THE PLAN is working? SHOW ME SOMETHING. Trump prancing around promoting vaccines..you know those things that KILL. EVERYTHING we see is all speculation. FUCK THE PLAN, and Q and everyone else. DONE with this. Now its time for me to leave this fake reality on anonup and go deal with the real world.
10:28 PM - May 12, 2022
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply
Back to the Future @Backontrack
12 May, 11:09
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Hang in there patriot we have no other choice. I’m in no mans land waiting and waiting.
Don’t focus on daily events, when the storm arrives it will arrive.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Quester215 ... @Quester215
12 May, 11:08
I totally agree. My thinking though is that our level has now reached a point of being beyond pissed off. It seems that we have exhausted ourselves being pissed and now we are at a point of giving up and giving in. It really doesn’t help when you see all the idiocy with biden canceling drilling in Alaska and the gulf, baby formula shortage,sending 40 billion to ukraine and the disaster of our border..But hey, the one person we thought we might be able to count on and we were willing to hold the line, well, at least he’s playing a good game of golf. I have held the line and it has gotten to the point of absurd. People can only take so much. Something needs to be done and soon. So much proof and nothing is being done. Whatever, I will continue till the journey takes me elsewhere

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
12 May, 11:05
I'm so sorry you have fallen on hard times. But please, think about the anons who have lost everything! You should know this is not what God wants! He will never forsake us! My suggestion to you, you lost God a while back, please get back to him!!