Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Take the unique knowledge you have as an Anon and let it form your future.
06:57 PM - May 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 May, 11:05
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 May, 11:05

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 May, 10:39
God quite literally whispered LOUDLY in my ear.
"Same Day Truth"
For real not kidding, just as if anyone else were speaking to me.

Idk what he expects me to do with it yet but I feel sure when in his timing he will show me.
Most likely help someone else with it as Nana is no news person.

I do think as bad as it is about to be that it is time for Patriots, Anons, and Light-workers, united together to daily manifest a positive future filled with humanitarian projects to bring all ppl up to a basic humane living existence, food, homes, medical, basic needs.
Let's start there.

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
13 May, 12:15
Met a new Digital Soldier who didn’t know Juan! Now shes on fire!!!

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
13 May, 10:34
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication
i dont know juan

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
13 May, 02:42
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication
Zoom in on the corner of the mag there’s a Lady Bug on it. Thats her nickname she told me we both freaked at the same time!

WWG1WGA

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
12 May, 08:16

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
12 May, 08:06
Not sure how much knowledge I have now but it highly surpasses what I had 5 yrs ago and way less than what I had thought I ever had...been one strange journey, that's for sure but I am proud to see everyone that has supported each other and still is...

Anna Sunderman @AnnaS
12 May, 07:56
When the damn finally breaks, as much of a relief it will be, it will also start a new chapter to help the ones that got a tough wake-up!

David Treciak @scifiwriter
12 May, 07:14
I learned so much in the past few years, much of it ugly and disgusting. Learning about XRP and silver was the best part, by far. Like going back in time to 1983 to buy stock in Apple.

Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
12 May, 07:07
👇💯‼️💞

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
12 May, 07:00
I AM...HAHA

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
12 May, 07:29
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
Wen premiere?

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
12 May, 07:00
we are becoming public....was painting and woman asked about my boots..said they look like military boots...I said 'wet weather gortex combat boots.... imagine the rest of the convo...!!! another awakened soul

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
12 May, 07:05
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
@doqholliday I had maybe 1/5 of the info.....the anons here and on the boards ( esp Q) an endless list....supplied confirmations to my research by 4/5... I could never ever have done this without everyone jumping in....much love and respect to the global awakening