Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
02 February, 12:39
Another pedophile bites the dust. https://www.cnn.com/2021/0...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
02 February, 12:50
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marley McCord @Marley808
i grew up around these creeps and the last time i saw him he was at disneyland with three girls that looked barely 12 if they were even that old. He was very "hands on" and didnt care that there were tons of people around. he was into this crap for decades. disgusting. enjoy hell perv!
01:10 PM - Feb 02, 2021
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Marley808 in this post can reply
FOR FREEDOM @AMERICAN_HODAG
02 February, 01:20
In response Marley McCord to her Publication
not seeing that Disneyland park opening again

Marley McCord @Marley808
02 February, 01:52
In response FOR FREEDOM to his Publication
for as many good memories that i have there im all for tearing them down and replacing with a safe (might need a few exorcists to rid the area of evil first lol) non pedo amusement park. it is high time we that we tear down evil and build up good ♥️🌎♥️