Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Kyra Drg @Kyra
03 February, 07:21
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Barbara Love @CaptLamp
03 February, 07:16
I've been wondering if he's related to this Irene Diamond. We know they keep their filthy stuff in their families.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
lynn patriot17 @lynnpatriot17
03 February, 07:06
yuck How do we know he was a pedo? That totally sucks. I just updated my post on Facebook

Christina Maga @Christina71
03 February, 01:46
Oh no, I didn't know about him and prayed for him yesterday!!! I take it all back now!

American Patriot @TrueAmericanPatriot
02 February, 09:01
He won't be missed. I just wish they would tell the public what is really happening to these sick people!

Kay Bonugli @kbsissy
02 February, 08:38
Now if they would all go that easiy. Every pedophile needs to be punished for what they did to children. They are all sick and evil.

Mara Mara @LagunaNiguel17
02 February, 05:35
He will answer to God for his crimes against children.

Trump is my President @rchdebwhlr
02 February, 03:12
can tou explain more Pedifile?

Julie Roe @gma210
02 February, 03:10
uh huh!

Chili Palmer @xxChiliPalmerxx
02 February, 03:05
Looks like a prison photo

Allison RHO @123MakeTime
02 February, 03:04
I knew it. I was like, he was exacuted. He was the scum on scum. Horrible guy.

Grandma Bonnie @grandma_1961
02 February, 02:52
ive read of him being treated for lung cancer 4 years ago or more...there is a video on youtube of him search for sex tape. doesnt show much but some of the things he says is freaky.

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
02 February, 01:38
🎼Boom..Boom..Boom...Another one bites the dust🎼

Gram Cracker @GramCracker17
02 February, 01:23
executed? suicide??

LQve Trump @LoveTump
02 February, 01:14
suicide week?

TAP Truth @TAPTruth
02 February, 01:06
I live in WI and we used to have to wait on this guy in our restaurant. Was a total DB. Good Riddance!

Renny Gilliland @HornedTiger
02 February, 01:04
Suicided

WWG1 WGA @HokaHey17
02 February, 01:04
save the taxpayers some money?

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
02 February, 01:03
I won't shed a tear for that fkn pos. Stabbed my nieces BF and got fkn 4 mos. Hope he rots......sorry

lynn patriot17 @lynnpatriot17
03 February, 07:07
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
screech did ??

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
02 February, 12:50

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
02 February, 01:20
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
there is that number 44 again why do they use numbers 44 and 33 alot?

Callie Keegs @calliek
02 February, 01:53
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
Anyone also notice D=4, Dustin Diamond - 44 & he died at 44. Interesting.

Agnes OfGod donated @AgnesOfGod
02 February, 12:48
thanks for sharing this! I didn't know anything about him but thought the 3 week cancer diagnosis was super sketch!

Angela Seale @ASealeTeam6
02 February, 02:30
In response Agnes OfGod to her Publication
It's not unheard of. My co-worker died within 3 weeks of her diagnosis. But she was 66 and not a pedo scumbag. I don't believe for a second this was cancer.

Suzy Cue @Suzy_Q
02 February, 12:46
Knew it!!! 🤮

Enough Already! @emdSD
02 February, 12:44
interesting word choice to describe one's demise from 'cancer'

Renee Johnson @ReneeJay
02 February, 07:19
In response Enough Already! to her Publication
Another pedophile bites the dust

Deena Gee @DeenaGee
02 February, 10:10
In response Enough Already! to her Publication
I read that earlier and thought "execution" that's an odd way to put it. Although I was already thinking it.

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
02 February, 12:41
Is this the original Joe Biden we see?

Watch here: https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
02 February, 12:39
suivant 🤓