17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
2450 is probably my favorite drop. I always find myself thinking of it or coming back to it.

We take this journey together.
One step at a time.
WWG1WGA!
09:16 AM - May 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply
Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
12 May, 04:07
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
This post makes me think of either portals or land masses beyond Antarctica.

I'm ready for whatever awaits!! #wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
12 May, 04:01
One step at a time, one punch at a time, one round at a time 👊🏾

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 May, 04:07
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
12 May, 01:33
24/5?

12 May, 01:39
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
ooohh.... you cheeky non-Americans with your day before month calendar thingy.... :)

I'm no longer in the business of predicting dates :)

Victor This Guy @This_guy
12 May, 10:31
Mine too! So much Hope! 🤝🙂🇺🇸🏁

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
12 May, 10:17
When I saw this at first, all I could think was, "I sincerely hope they are referring to Shakespears' Miranda meaning of 'Brave New World',, not Huxleys..." 😳

We are getting so mired in their net, its hard to see how we will break free. Something big has to happen, something the sheeple cannot ignore.

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
12 May, 09:42
great message! Love it!!

Good Morning and have a great day!!!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
12 May, 09:40
love love love this one!

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
13 May, 08:46
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
me too! YOU HAVE NO IDEA 145 comes to mind :)
RO 206