Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
12 May, 04:28
Arbitrage opportunities in Crypto are insane right now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Gessler @MaryG
Good morning, VK.
What you say about arbitrage in the crypto markets right now makes total sense to me.

On the other hand, Elon is an enigma.

That said, regardless of the darkness in his past, I believe that he is working in the light right now with SpaceX, and with Twitter — seeing him and Jack discussing ways to improve Twitter is kinda Twilight Zone though. 😵‍ Are we paying attention yet?

https://twitter.com/elonmu...

Caps = 4.
TS = 428.
08:39 AM - May 12, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MaryG in this post can reply
Nadia Naadje @Nadia
12 May, 12:06
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
He plays on both sides, but is monitored by the Galactic Federation and will soon have no choice but to work for the light because the dark is cleared

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
12 May, 03:37
In response Nadia Naadje to her Publication
I heard the same...Galactic Federation of Worlds brought Musk, Bezos, Branson and, of all people, William Shatner in for a briefing/debriefing and the "offer" was made and accepted by them...Shatner was there for a very important timeline anchor/pin completion...Anybody following along???

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
12 May, 03:37
In response Nadia Naadje to her Publication
I heard the same...Galactic Federation of Worlds brought Musk, Bezos, Branson and, of all people, William Shatner in for a briefing/debriefing and the "offer" was made and accepted by them...Shatner was there for a very important timeline anchor/pin completion...Anybody following along???