Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
I need help with something that has eluded me for years. There's this ABBA remix, it's a medley of a lot of their songs on this bootleg CD I've had since last century and this particular one has always fascinated me. I can only pick up bits and pieces of what the intro is saying. I have tried to take out the music, isolate the vocal, but the vocal is machine generated. I cannot get everything. So I made a little clip of the intro. I put in a couple of ABBA pics and a little graphic I had to present this. I left in the first part of the long remix though, just because I wanted it to fade out with something.

All I can understand is 'In 1974, a band wins a EuroVision Song Contest with their self-penned song Waterloo. In 1975 they released SOS (?) global success confirming that group were now worthwhile. And in more than 20 years (?) I will promise not to gloat (?) And now (?) to the sound of ABBA'
08:18 AM - May 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by Nackendara in this post can reply
Chill Bite @Chillbite
12 May, 09:09
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
Oh wow, I see what you mean... It’s a wonder you picked up that much! I wish we had the individual tracks so we could isolate it completely like Rick Beato does...
I’m gonna ask him in the comments on his next YT for this one and one we’ve been trying to determine for a long time (Benny Hill... :)).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
12 May, 10:16
In response Chill Bite to his Publication
Super Sonic!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396