Robby Ball @perfectsliders
My biggest fear… Q was written for their agenda. We will “trust the plan”, meanwhile the UN and their police force will take over the country.

Video 👇

https://rumble.com/v143wf3...
11:06 PM - May 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
President Elect Kraken @DeepStateHunter
24 May, 07:28
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
The problem is the Left has has a working plan for 3 decades!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Other Half @Otherhalf
12 May, 11:51
The most-effective strategy is to use the opponent's own tactics against them. Bad guys want to reset the economy? Let them, but at the last moment switch a few things so they end up on the short end of the stick. They want to run a proxy war? Let them, but use it to reveal their crimes and eliminate their criminal safe haven. They want to use a pandemic to exert global control? Let them run the "pandemic" but use it to expose the corrupt health officials and hospitals, repressed cures, and big pharma's willingness to kill people. And so on for stolen elections and MSM propaganda and…

I have no doubt there are evil powers at work, but I have confidence that God wins in the end.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
12 May, 11:24

Jazzy Joly @JazzyJoly
12 May, 11:18
Yup, all sitting on our hands waiting to be saved, busy watching the show, whilst they're carefully and quickly putting everything into place.

Do we wait until it's too late?

We do get thrown a bone every now and then to keep us trusting and watching, but they're pretty shit bones. Where's the meat.

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
12 May, 11:03
Well I was wondering if this post would gain traction. We have until May 22 to stop this. Meanwhile Biden is writing up the proposal to sign over our country.

rolandkhan @rolandkhan
11 May, 11:13
If blue helmets are deployed in the U.S., that would be a declaration of war, and every armed American should respond accordingly.

Collynn Whisenhunt @Stargate411
12 May, 11:46
In response rolandkhan to his Publication
No time out's for blue helmets no matter what state they're in. "hold the line" is kinda getting old.