Only people mentioned by Jennja in this post can reply
Lets Fly @theaeronaut
11 May, 11:54
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
11 May, 11:49
lab milk? they killing all the goats now too?
synthetic meat too. maybe he's just going to poison all soil of the farm land he bought too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
••• Bender ••• @4dBender
11 May, 10:17
I've always thought it was weird that humans switch from drinking human milk to drinking cow milk at some point in life...

Regarding the formula shortage, which is probably caused by a competition in the Corn Syrup market, now that Biden allowed 15% ethanol. Formula is a large portion Corn Syrup. As a solution, we could start a human breast milk industry. Sort of like how people donate blood, women can donate breast milk for needy babies. Even have like, an Organic Certification... Why's that weird?

Darlene Sully @JDSully
11 May, 10:17
I know right, its like he is Nostradamus or something.

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
11 May, 10:09
That's exactly what I just said on my FB page. Imagine the odds of the timing of both happening at the same time.

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
11 May, 11:53
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
almost as good as the guy that insured the twin towers for terrorist acts... nah, not quite that good.😏
Tick Tock mfers, tick t...💥💥💥