Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
This isn't UST. Its USDT aka Tether.

Crypto stables under attack.
08:06 PM - May 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
bhagood 123 @bhagood123
12 May, 01:04
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
12 May, 10:41

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
11 May, 11:48
CB now 55.

Staying put here

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 May, 11:34
Nana doesn't look in my Ledger X wallet everyday in my wallet really, I mean the only place that I check it EVERY DAY is on Anonup at:

VincentKennedyIsTheMan.com

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
11 May, 11:48
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Totally!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 May, 11:26
Splained difference in UST and USDT:

https://bitcoinke.io/2022/...

D_Anon Pullella @D__ANON
11 May, 11:26
SURPRISE SURPRISE, USDC IS JUST FINE

Suziwan 777 @Winning_biggly
11 May, 09:11
My favorite site to check on crypto prices in a flash.

https://cryptobubbles.net/

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
11 May, 08:46
crypto same as US dollars worth zero
digital assets backed buy precious metals
priceless

Jen ... @Jenfranji
11 May, 08:30

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 May, 08:31
In response Jen ... to his Publication
Keyword 'Unregulated"

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
11 May, 11:38
In response Jen ... to his Publication
💛IBCUCA

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
11 May, 08:29
BOOM !
#Biblical
Jesus Cleanses the Temple of the Moneychangers #CRYPTOS AND #stock #EXCHANGE

HIT THEM HARD BABY #YEZUS
YEAHHHH

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
11 May, 08:21
Still looking for the gold signal. Do we see a bounce in markets before the gold dip?

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
11 May, 08:34
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
They are congruent-
When you watch silver, specifically you will see as it dips, the market dips (with regularity).
For me, instead of watching direct market flux, I watch silver and when it dips drastically again, you know gold will as well. The reason I say this is because J.P. Morgan are the ones leveraging off of it.
Gold will drop and you will know it, just watch gouging in ask price.
4 pics today being the last...

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
11 May, 08:18

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
11 May, 08:11
have been watching USDC as well. feels like they’re being methodical as they liquidate the whole space. making the public beg for regulation.

feels like a catalyst (in some sense) for the Ripple case to be ‘expedited’ in the public eye; i can see the CFTC and Treasury saying “hey! shit or get off the pot, Gary. SOMEONE needs to regulate this and we need answers!” would be a good ‘convenient’ event.

problem, reaction, solution: same old playbook.

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
11 May, 08:08
NICE
i dont like #CRYPTOS and #FAKE money