Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Inside job to bring in stablecoin regulation.

By design.
03:35 PM - May 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
12 May, 04:02
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Playbook: 1929

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sigis Armor @Sigi7
11 May, 10:00
Well I for one have been prepping.,.. not quite sure how well,... its like I have a lot of this, a lot of that, and what in the hell will I need THAT for?? That will probably be the stuff I need. kekekekek
Kind of like when a package arrived with extra plumbers tape.... You would have thought it was Christmas!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
11 May, 08:21
beating a dead horse for normies, blah blah blah

Truth Hippy89 @LoveMontana
11 May, 07:34
". . . at the end of the day, this isn't illegal." Mother Effers. And, this is part of the trade off to de-centralization.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
11 May, 06:45
Sounds CIAish.

Timewill tell @lkb123awake
11 May, 05:26
You must only invest what you are comfortable in losing. Times like this will not be for the faint at heart. No investment is guaranteed and it is just like owning a business. There are risks and with that comes rewards or consequences. With that said, I like low and have bought more XRP. Did not re-mortgage for it but what I could comfortably lose.

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
11 May, 05:02
i dont trust any of this. ima say it . i still holding xrp bc i messed up and didn't get rid of it and now its to the point like fuck it i already lost so much and had other people lose so much . i know your not a financial advisor but you did say 1.30 was a good point to get in like a year ago and like 5 days after its never hit that again . now we under .40. starting to seem little wierd . people blindly follow something and will end up getting lost hard to have faith in xrp

Desert Dog @Zippydog
11 May, 04:57
What a great play! We own the chips, house rules [house wins] and it's all legal!
How does one go about bringing down a dragon (blackrock)?

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
11 May, 04:29
How dare the little guy try to use a currency the big boys don't control and manipulate.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
11 May, 04:22
Q335 There are no coincidences.

arba happihr @arba
11 May, 04:19
Write to your congress demon and complain!😂🤣😂🤣
I can't tell you how many letters I have written 99 senators in the past.
tons!
Only a couple ever replied.
That was over 20 years ago.
These turkeys have never worked to help humanity!
They just smile and lie to us!
Steal children
raped them
murder them
and look for the next one to come their way!
AND we allow this??
LOCK your doors! Demons run freely!!!!

Johnny ₿ Good @JohnnyBTCGood
11 May, 04:15
Bastards

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
11 May, 04:50
In response Johnny ₿ Good to his Publication
#YouHaveLOST + #WeHaveWON + Yes + Amen = = = > < >

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
11 May, 05:57
In response Johnny ₿ Good to his Publication
Goldman did same with the Double & triple leveraged Vix etf’s. they figured out - Driving up The lesser liquid Vix( volatility index Would cause Algo’s to sell the S&P 500 . this caused the vix to Rise further. The leveraged Etf’s were forced to Buy Vix each open @ any price. They wiped out the entire leveraged Vix etf space in a week & made billions. Truly Criminal~ Fraud- mkt manipulation . Same playbook as Attacking Credit default swaps (2008)to manipulate the s&p & housing brokerage sectors( lehman Aig etc). Wall St has been Robbing us Blind since the early 1900’s. Fucking disgusting pigs!!!

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
11 May, 04:12
WHOLE CRYPTO IS SCAMM...

YOU LITERALLY POUR YOUR HARD EARNED LIQUIDITY INTO BIDEN GOVERNMENT...

BECAUSE BLACKROCK AND VANGUARD ARE JOE BIDEN GOVERNMENT BAGMANS...

IF YOU KEEP CONTINUE PLAYING ASSHOLE GAMES, YOU ONLY COULD WIN ASSHOLE PRICES...

YOU PAY YOUR OWN EXECUTIONEER SQUAD BY YOUR OWN WALLET FOLKS...

THIS PLANET IS DEFINITELLY UNCURABLE😔💔

https://youtu.be/ZnAob9ij2...

Bay 17d @Bay17d
11 May, 04:06
Really dislike this guy 👇🏼

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
11 May, 04:02
Orca is...

Truth Hippy89 @LoveMontana
11 May, 07:35
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
asshoe

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
11 May, 08:24

Only followers of this user (Gapatriot3) can see their posts

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
11 May, 04:31
In response Lo - Georgia Patriot to her Publication
Is this the person David Nino Rodriguez interviews?

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
11 May, 04:35
In response Lo - Georgia Patriot to her Publication
May 22 is the day of the vote to turn us over to the WHO.

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
11 May, 03:51
$TSLA down 9% today. Its getting close to Elon getting margin called and the Twitter deal going bye-bye. FOOK these FOOKS!!!!!!

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
11 May, 03:50
By Design.

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
11 May, 08:28
Welp.............get er done boys. Get cha rope son, get cha rope.

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
11 May, 03:47
Brock Malky VV
@q_therealmccoy
10 seconds ago
Is This the Collapse of deepstate infrastructure( big tech, Pharma, Media Conglomerates, Banks, Fed & Global currencies?
Ushers in Nesara & Revelation of Crimes against humanity & Second coming?

The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
11 May, 03:45
Do Kwon probably in on it too.

no way an algorithmic stablecoin will ever survive a hyper illiquidity event. this was set up to fail.

Same thing done to establish Fed in 1913.

1 - crank up the credit (Roaring 20s + Anchor Protocol ponzi)
2 - everyone gets sucked in
3 - pull the rug out (The Great Depression + Terra collapse)
4 - people lose money
5 - Normies beg to be bailed out (Federal Reserve established + Crypto regulation)

Thank God we have their playbook !

no way an algorithmic stablecoin will ever survive a hyper illiquidity event. this was set up to fail.

4 - people lose money
5 - Normies beg to be bailed out (Federal Reserve established + Crypto regulation)

4 - people lose money

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
11 May, 03:43
Ya FOOK those guys. They are killing my portfolio

NEO ONE @Neo
11 May, 03:37
Gemini...
Reminds me on...