Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Good afternoon Patriots.
I am fasting and moody.
03:34 PM - May 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
20 May, 12:01
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
VK gematria has said this several times: Trump is Jesus.

Many have also had this download.

By arresting the three top ringleaders of a global child sex trafficking ring, Trump saved children of all races, everywhere.

🎼 Jesus loves the little children 🎶

https://www.gematrix.org/?...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
12 May, 04:00
I get moody when people believe...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Willow Ufgood @WillowUfgood
12 May, 04:11
haha. you too??

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
12 May, 12:21
Nice Cube muh Fren 🤩✨🥰

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
12 May, 12:05
I was so SUPER cranky today... I took 2 hours off of work and left! ha

Just sharing.. LOL!

Danny James @DComposer07
11 May, 11:14
reminds me of the book I’m reading right now called “The Enigma Cube” all about an alien artifact cube, time travel, nazis, china, pretty much everything probably really happening! great book though, highly recommended.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 May, 10:49
😘💜🙏

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
11 May, 09:52
It's been one of those days

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
11 May, 09:18
the cbd will pickup your mood but probably your appetite too, if a clinic in alternative therapies in your area, the PEMF machine, Pulsed Electromagnetic Frequence, is wonderful to fight the moody

vox nova @panda_code2
11 May, 07:54

Jersey K_Y117 @Cintia_117
11 May, 07:05
GPI is 32 In Gematria
32|23 Pain

Good afternoon Sir! Hope You’re doing better !
I was moody Monday and Tuesday.. It was so weird for me but I am much happier today .

Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
11 May, 06:58
I suck at figuring out your post in codes…. I’ll cheat & read all the comments.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
11 May, 06:40
Looks like you caught my funky mood vibe from yesterday. My bad. I am doing much better today. Found out I got the promotion at work. Ready to kick ass. Who knows what tomorrow will bring. No joke, I figured out it will have been 4 years, 4 months, & 4 days between these jobs.

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
11 May, 06:38
I've been moody all week. This is helping

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
11 May, 06:38
Good afternoon, VK.

I’m sorry you’re feeling moody. Fasting is a good thing though.

Caps1 = 23 (PAIN for [them])
Caps2 = 9 > 45 (1776 🇺🇸🦅)
Caps = 32 (2000 Mules related?).

TS = 334 (Take it away!)

Merry Christmas.
Q

https://trumpwhitehouse.ar...

https://dinesh.locals.com/...

Feeling better now? :)

Red Edge @Rededge
11 May, 06:10
'WON'

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
11 May, 05:50
Proud of you VK! 🙌🏻
Keep going, keep winning!
Full speed ahead to 177.6 ;)
Only WON way to know.

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
11 May, 05:47
Only WON way to know

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
13 May, 04:20
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
whats the story here please

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
11 May, 05:46
Hiya VK, hope you're having a good afternoon! Was wondering if the special shiny cube had been returned yet?

Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
11 May, 05:32
Good Afternoon!

Redstar ReDsTaR @Redstar
11 May, 05:33
got to get lubed up to reach high performance ability.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
11 May, 05:30
Sending you peace & love. Feast on music and beauty in nature to calm the savage (hungry) beast. You can do it!

RQLLQ @RQLLQ
11 May, 05:26
I've been intermittent fasting since 2014. On most days I go from 11 AM to 11 AM the next day, which is OMAD (one meal a day). It took me a while to get there. I originally did an 8 hour eating window with 16 hours of fasting and struggled. Now I can fast no problem and the longest I've gone is 60 hours a few different times, and I trained Brazilian Jiu Jitsu twice during those times, as in both fasted days. The key is I put a little pink salt or Redmond Real Salt into my water to always have electrolytes. Another key is the food you eat when re-feeding can cause blood sugar issues which will lead to hunger. I'm referring to carbs. To fast without blood sugar issues the easiest way is keto/carnivore as the protein will keep you full and your body will burn the fat for energy. These days I eat coconut oil, meat, seafood, eggs, and olives. Works like a charm.

THE REAL GHOST donated @RealmReaper777
11 May, 05:19
3:34 >10
:11 vid
5/22
Good Vibes VK
64 > 1
47 >11
1 111 11

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
11 May, 05:15
. 😁☺️😊

Olaf Koll @OlafK
11 May, 05:14
39,200 Cal / 46 Days = 815.17 Cal

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
11 May, 05:11
22:11 gmt
3:34

House of the Muse @HouseoftheMuse
11 May, 05:04
hi... bye....

Just Diana @Diana19
11 May, 05:12
In response House of the Muse to her Publication
Plz forgive me, I'm sure I have heard where this "looking glass" originated from... Could I ask to be reminded? Where did it come from? And who has the diamonds Trump keeps saying, "Return the diamonds!" I think it's my CRS kicking in.

Mai Mamdouh @Maimamdouh
11 May, 05:03
💕💐

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
11 May, 04:58
good-sized pinch of Himalayan pink salt under the tongue REALLY is helpful while fasting...js :)

Gains incoming (but not weight :) )