Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
11 May, 08:34
I am a tad bit excited this morning😊 after a year, I finally found a way around my bank to buy my dang XRP!😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael Phillips @Crager71
11 May, 01:40
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
That's great! I live in NY and there are no exchanges that allow me to buy. I use Coinbase and Kucoin to buy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
11 May, 02:47
In response Michael Phillips to his Publication
I bypassed all US bs with the cash app. buy bitcoin exchange for xrp. Small fee, but I think worth it. Haven't got to do my purchase just yet. Waiting on my bank🙄 to release my CASH deposit😅 but its finally in the works.

11 May, 02:56
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
I buy USDC using coinbase. I send the USDC to Kucoin, purchase XRP. After purchasing XRP I send to my trust wallet.

Marcy Schwabenland donated @MLSchwabie
11 May, 02:59
In response Michael Phillips to his Publication
I use uphold, buy xrp and send it to my exodus wallet

11 May, 03:01
In response Marcy Schwabenland to her Publication
I can't use Uphold because I live in the great state of NY.

Only people mentioned by MLSchwabie in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Marcy Schwabenland, click on at the bottom under it