Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
11 May, 08:34
I am a tad bit excited this morning😊 after a year, I finally found a way around my bank to buy my dang XRP!😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael Phillips @Crager71
11 May, 01:40
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
That's great! I live in NY and there are no exchanges that allow me to buy. I use Coinbase and Kucoin to buy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 May, 02:47
In response Michael Phillips to his Publication
I bypassed all US bs with the cash app. buy bitcoin exchange for xrp. Small fee, but I think worth it. Haven't got to do my purchase just yet. Waiting on my bank🙄 to release my CASH deposit😅 but its finally in the works.

I buy USDC using coinbase. I send the USDC to Kucoin, purchase XRP. After purchasing XRP I send to my trust wallet.
02:56 PM - May 11, 2022
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Crager71 in this post can reply
11 May, 03:03
I am digital currency daf. Cash app isn't my wallet for my xrp?

Marcy Schwabenland donated @MLSchwabie
11 May, 02:59
I use uphold, buy xrp and send it to my exodus wallet

11 May, 03:01
In response Marcy Schwabenland to her Publication
I can't use Uphold because I live in the great state of NY.

11 May, 02:58
I don't have much faith in some exchanges to hold my XRP