Martin Geddes @martingeddes
If you keep warning people to be careful who they follow, eventually it creates a suspicion that you might have an agenda yourself.
07:39 AM - May 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Two Green Bears @2greenbears44
11 May, 09:30
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Anyone who assumes I’m not paranoid to begin with isn’t even paying attention.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
11 May, 09:28
Gunz a BLAZIN today!
yaaaaassssssss

https://youtu.be/vuWW6Ru9x...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
11 May, 09:19
Quick question for ya Martin.. If someone comments and pushes quotes or perspective from a source that you do not trust. Is it acceptable to let them know why you do not trust that source? Im sincere in this question. I try to expose the dark but also know that it can throw some suspicion back my way. Do you think its better to not comment?

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
11 May, 09:28
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
What source is it that you dont trust ?

I recommend using discernment

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
11 May, 08:59
“It is better to trust in the LORD Than to put confidence in man.”
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭118:8‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
11 May, 07:42
agreed Martin.....how about good old fashioned discernment. trust your gut!