Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
10 May, 01:34
Have any of you ever had to clear out a raised planter bed thats full of brush that you don't want in it ?

HOW do you do it ?
It makes me cringe just looking at it- its full of grapevines and honeysuckle bushes.
How do I clear it out on my own?

any and all advice is welcome plz
thank U !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Roxy Kwy @Birddog347
10 May, 01:44
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Just get in there start pulling and digging!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 May, 01:46
In response Roxy Kwy to her Publication
My minds telling me YESSSSS
but my body
my bodys telling me NOOOOOO

lol

Roxy Kwy @Birddog347
10 May, 02:22
😂

Since I quoted R Kelly we gotta jam a little
XD

https://youtu.be/gTXGL0xPy...
R. Kelly - Bump and Grind - YouTube

I don't feel nothing wrong with a little bump and grind .. Do you?

02:24 PM - May 10, 2022
In response Roxy Kwy to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Two Green Bears @2greenbears44
10 May, 03:58
You know, I caught what that interview was all about. He was talking to Gayle King and everyone behind the camera. He was saying he gave them thirty years. He knew they were hanging him out to dry. He knows that they know.