Martin Geddes @martingeddes
It's one thing to know justice is coming, another to get yourself across the finishing line to see it...
09:05 AM - May 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
10 May, 02:25
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Agreed, this is tiresome process. I take it from the perspective of a parent....some times you must let your children make mistakes to learn for them selves. The same with sleeping friends and family.....I am swimming upstream here against all of their angst and ridicule....it is not easy. I trust God, give it all to Him, for indeed in the end, He wins.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Gapatriot3) can see their posts

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
10 May, 01:45
Keep faith Martin. I KNOW we are close and God will never let us down, never ever. Sending you a lot of love and prayers ; it´s what you do for us with your beautiful words. Thank you for that. 😍😍😍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Gapatriot3) can see their posts

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
10 May, 01:51
In response Lo - Georgia Patriot to her Publication
right there with ya…next mother’s day will be better im sure. lets hang tough..our families will need us..so i hear

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
10 May, 01:34
Amazing how you just keep hitting the nail on the head!

Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
10 May, 01:23
So true, friend. So true.

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
10 May, 09:42
There maybe more false summits to come, but if we continue to climb, the real summit will eventually be at our feet.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
10 May, 09:38
I hear that Martin. So tired from trying to help others figure out what’s going on, we have to remember to save energy for ourselves
😕

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
10 May, 09:38
Amen 🙏🏻 Sometimes I wonder if I will make it over the finish line.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
10 May, 01:47
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
You will Mary. We are the pinnacle of the creation of God so we are strong and stronger together. Love you sister. Keep faith.😍

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
10 May, 09:33
You are not alone brother, no one will be left behind, the entirety of what has brought each of us here, shines light upon the fact that we have never been in this alone, as nothing could have prevented our awakenings, nothing will stop what God has ordained for us each.

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
10 May, 09:19
…aint that the truth 🙏🏽🥳

Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
10 May, 09:11
Thank you for saying this. Your candor is appreciated.

Brian Strong @Silverbug777
10 May, 09:10
I actually thought this could be a sprint, but it ended up being a 20,000 mile marathon. Oye. I am very tired!