Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Maga Krakken -Z @8unitemb
10 May, 03:47
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
This is easy... I haven't watched either since the "election"!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rusty Shackleford @RShackleford
10 May, 01:52
I Stopped watching Newsmax immediately after they pulled/canceled Mike Lindell during his interview around November/December 2020. That immediately showed me who they were.

Only time i acknowledge Fox is when Watters, Carlson, or if Ms. Owens make an appearance.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Bruton @DrB
10 May, 12:46
she should add anonup.com.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
09 May, 11:07
I turned mine off a while ago..we are dropping cable..our rent went up $100.

SleeperCell Patriot @SleeperCellPatriot
09 May, 11:03
Honestly, turn it off and leave it off! Get rid of the TV and get an aquarium. One would learn more from the fish.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
09 May, 11:08
In response SleeperCell Patriot to his Publication
I watched the water fowl tonight..very lovely