Silver Cat @silvercat
09 May, 05:06
Would any of us really be shocked by the arrest of:
obummer, pelosi, shumer, shifty shiff, any of the bushes(sherfs), any of the clintons, obummer's boyfriend, comey, clapper, brennan, cameltoe, the basement guy, fauxi, birx, millivinilli, the podestas, etc etc.
Whose arrest would be shocking to the world?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
I don't want to think about it but I am sure it is part of the Plan....PDJT or JFK JR either one would wake the World.
05:09 PM - May 09, 2022
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Only people mentioned by cowri in this post can reply
connie wright @cowri
09 May, 05:10
In response connie wright to her Publication
OR ALL of Congress

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
09 May, 05:21
In response connie wright to her Publication
I have been thinking along similar lines, so am in total agreement w you; I do not like to think about it much! However, when I think it through, it might be the best way to trigger the arrests of those who should be arrested! If those we are most fond of were to be arrested, chances are they would be found not guilty of whatever charges were brought against them; we have seen this earlier w the attempts at impeachement.