Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
Does anybody know any non-vaxxed recently getting covid?
02:37 PM - May 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by SpheroidEarther in this post can reply
Lila Walker @LilaWalker70
09 May, 04:20
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
My boosted/vaxd elderly parents are recovering from the Vid.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (SSchmotz) can see their posts

Headless17 4.45/19th @Headless17
09 May, 02:56
Yes I had whatever it is that tests positive on RAT tests last week. Certainly was NOT just a normal cold/flu. Hit like a rabid bus for a few days. Full fever ,, crook guts ,, body aches ,,, ferkin nasty rash. Shook it in about 7 days using Ivermectin. I'm completely unvaxxed ,, all the vaxxed people I know who have had it get it really bad for weeks. I certainly would not get any sort of vax to 'protect' from it ,, I'm a heavy smoker and my immune system crushed the little covid bug. Very dubious of all of the past 'strains' as no one I knew caught it ,, but this Omicron strain wiped through huge percentage of our population here in NZ. #Fooked

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
09 May, 02:55
I think the non vaxxed I know don’t go get tested. 😉

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
09 May, 02:54
Recently? No. Only people getting the 'vid now that I know of are the multiple-jabbed.

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
09 May, 02:52
I got sick in March of 2020 and this past March.

Sandy Mack @TruePatriotLove
09 May, 02:49
No we all caught it around Xmas and only once...most vaxd people in know are catching it repeatedly and seems to get worse each time especially for the 3x vaxd