Access Denied @Access_Denied
07 May, 09:25
Hi! Good morning everyone. Can i get tips for managing PTSD? Im doing all the things, but mornings and nights are the worst. My therapist is pushing Lexapro, but my history with antidepressants is they dont work for me. i live in FL and have an MMJ card, but feel like it makes me more tearful. Any advice would be most welcome. i don't have a local support system and im really struggling. tia

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
be a hero.. not a victim, stop confessing sickness and mental instability, confess power, possibility, imagine what you want , never live in the past or future , be silent , be present , enjoy the gift of life and be thankful for the honor of being alive . you have only milk to drink ... be thankful and enjoy it as if it was champagne.. gratefulness for life will produce abundance and joy. i tell you this because it was how I turned my life around . if your mind tells you you cant .. Silence it and believe you can .
09:13 AM - May 09, 2022
In response Access Denied to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QGateKeeper in this post can reply
Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
09 May, 09:15
In response Ely Piteda⭐️ to her Publication
abandon the sinthetic drugs and drink natural teas.. use essential oils . study about them and heal yourself .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396