Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
09 May, 09:37
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
FANTASTIC BROTHER! How about yourself 🙏🏼❤️⚡️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
09 May, 09:44
In response Daphne Kay to her Publication
Doing great here. Thanks for asking, I am Glad You Are Feeling Good.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Morris 369 @1RootofDavid
09 May, 09:35
Doing good. How about you?

09 May, 09:44
In response Jason Morris 369 to his Publication
Doing good here as well.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
09 May, 09:21
Grateful, ready to be of service and above ground!

09 May, 09:23
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Amen Brother. I am with You on this.

Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
09 May, 08:59
I feel like there is coming a Big BQQM very soon!!! And I am so greatfull, for so many good things happening for me and my family. Thank you Lord the almighty for all your blessings! May God´s love & blessings come in to the hearts of humanity and MakeEarthGreatAgain WWG1WGA

09 May, 09:02
In response Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld to her Publication
AMEN. God is Good. 🙌🕊️🙌 The Best is Yet to Come.

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
09 May, 08:53

09 May, 08:55
In response Brizby Finley to her Publication
Lol, about how I look this a.m.

joann ferguson donated @joann212
09 May, 08:46
Woke up with an 'attitude of gratitude'... How are you doing Jason?

09 May, 08:48
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
Awesome. I am doing well can't ask for more than I am given, for all I am also so grateful. God is Good. 🙏❤️

TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
09 May, 08:46
anxious… excited… prayerful

09 May, 09:45
In response TrQth PQtriQt17~Z to her Publication
AMEN!!!