Wrath_ Eyez @Wrath_Eyez
VIDEO: These are the Special Forces, from more than "17" countries, that clean up the tunnel systems - These brave super soldiers are not seen in any MSM.
02:03 AM - May 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by Wrath_Eyez in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
09 May, 09:19
In response Wrath_ Eyez to his Publication
Its time ... !!! ... many prayers for their safe return

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lion❤️ Heart @Rit
09 May, 05:53
Where did you get this info?! These are Chechens ready to go to Ukraine.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
09 May, 02:38
AwZome! Bad to the bone.
God be with these warriors and lay waste to their enemies.

WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
09 May, 02:40
In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication
You felt it, too - huh? ☺

09 May, 02:34
I'm thinkin' said 17+ countries represented in this most awesome vid include these 7, represented by these white hat leaders. ↓↓↓ Whatcha think? ☺

09 May, 02:29
Man-o-man...the cold chills hit, the vibes exploded within, and are now leaking out my eyes in sobs. Oh. My. Goodness. Heavy on the goodness y'all. My spirit is literally jumping for joy down here in WTX. I don't know what else to say; mere words can't aptly describe what I am feeling. This vid be one of those that there's somehow no denying is for real. Thank you for diggin' it up, and sharing. I soooooo needed this boost tonite. ♥ KEK babeee!!!!