Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 May, 08:06
In the 1990's I had a game called MindSkier that let me ski left and right just by thought.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
08 May, 06:24
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I don’t think ‘we’ ever forgot how to do all those extraordinary things, I don’t think ‘we’ did them and what was done and who did it has been hidden from us or the history about those feats has been changed. You just don’t forget or misplace how you got to the moon. You might forget or misplace your grocery list but you don’t forget the moon trip! But then again, what do I know?! 🥴

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
That's right, Patriot... we didn't go to no moon, Moon is a light, the Romans didn't build the aquaducts, that Tartarians across the entire earth did. But I am sure Elon Musk is performing something.. and I am sure there is a reason and a strategy. Something's up with his saying very patriotic things one second... and bald-faced lies the next
10:24 PM - May 08, 2022
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Candidiam17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TheBest isYet2Come, click on at the bottom under it