Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
In the 1990's I had a game called MindSkier that let me ski left and right just by thought.
08:06 AM - May 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Lucas St. Sebastian @lucassebastian
09 May, 06:47
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
you can't forget how to do something you never did..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
09 May, 05:29
Tree of Life. Elden Ring Vibes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LoveConquers All @All777Love
09 May, 04:53
Minddrive Mindskier - YouTube

This was a device that came out in the 90's I believe. The device attached to your finger to gather galvanic skin responses as data to send to the game. This...

Ragia HRH @HRH
09 May, 03:44
they did not forget how to do it. because they dis not do it to begin with. Extra terrestrial work on earth that’s what it is

Laura9 IAM @IAM_Laura9
09 May, 02:47
Well the reason we stopped going to the moon is bc the Nazi's and the ETs controlled it (aka... The Lunar Operation Center) and the Nazi's controlled NASA too.
The reason Egypt and Ancient Rome forgot how to build Pyramids and Aqueducts is bc they were created originally by ancient technology and the cabal wiped it out and made us stoooopid...
There - Elon, there's your answers.. NEXT questions!!!

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
09 May, 02:09
why does this seem so familiar.. it's like i can clearly remember playing this, the side to side motion, the jumps.. but still feels like a really distant memory.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
09 May, 01:44
Forgot how to do it or poisoned “dumbed down”?

I think our motherboards have been severely tampered with by evil forces/chemicals/agendas etc. 🤦‍♀️

Anne Kats @anneanon1
09 May, 10:53
ts 8:06 Feb 22, 2018 12:47:02 AM EST
Q !UW.yye1fxo
https:// www.archives.gov/files/res...
https:// www.intelligence.senate.go...
Why are the above [public declassified docs] highly protected?
Q
>>458430
Scroll through both docs.
Q

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
09 May, 10:31
VK- Dr. Carrie Madej spoke about a "gel" used in the helmets of pilots that allowed their thoughts to literally fly at the will of the pilot. A physical connection to AI ... ???

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
09 May, 10:27

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
09 May, 09:01
did we go to the moon?

Iam Mie @iammiele
09 May, 08:06
In the late 90s I had a biofeedback based meditation game, that utilized pulse rate...Mind control is fine when it's in your own control, but not in someone else's.

... Fighter @Fighter
09 May, 03:27
Elon Musk's empire is fueled by $4.9 billion in government subsidies.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
09 May, 02:22

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
09 May, 12:41
No one person is above another.
Why does the FAKE NEWS media put so much time / energy / effort into attacking a so-called 'conspiracy'?
Those who are attacked the most are the BIGGEST threat.
LOGIC WINS EVERY SINGLE TIME.
Q

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
08 May, 10:21
Every single thing he said is a LIE... every... single... thing.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
08 May, 06:24
I don’t think ‘we’ ever forgot how to do all those extraordinary things, I don’t think ‘we’ did them and what was done and who did it has been hidden from us or the history about those feats has been changed. You just don’t forget or misplace how you got to the moon. You might forget or misplace your grocery list but you don’t forget the moon trip! But then again, what do I know?! 🥴

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
08 May, 10:24
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
That's right, Patriot... we didn't go to no moon, Moon is a light, the Romans didn't build the aquaducts, that Tartarians across the entire earth did. But I am sure Elon Musk is performing something.. and I am sure there is a reason and a strategy. Something's up with his saying very patriotic things one second... and bald-faced lies the next

Olaf Koll @OlafK
08 May, 04:59

Olaf Koll @OlafK
08 May, 04:54
so true and this thread goes well .

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
08 May, 11:24
🙃All by design to control the mass because of the 7 deadly sins of the few! Time for peeps to wake up and Ascend! IMHO

William Filer @TahoeBilly
08 May, 10:59
You can't ski if you can't see.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
08 May, 10:48
Power of thought and electric impulses. Future of communication? Neuralink fits somewhere there or we going all natural?

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
08 May, 10:48
biofeedback? I remember a MindJet

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
08 May, 10:29
Memory can bring much back, thats that deja vue that keeps ringing true! I see things that jog my childhood memories of things I saw and learned in school and life! Things not taught now! and beliieve me that was awhile ago! 🤓🥴
alot like this😷👇🏻

Angie Mac @AngieMac
08 May, 10:28
8:06 ET = 20:06 MIL

NEO ONE @Neo
08 May, 10:21
Well, and now i have a smartphone for it. 😏

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 May, 10:20
And you forgot how to do it.
The list of things we have forgotten how to do is very important.

Nana's guide says that I can move objects with my mind if I work at it and try, but I have not had time to do that yet.

I need to make time!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
08 May, 10:23
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
🤔😇😉

Aga Gie @AgaG
09 May, 09:47
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I can easily move object with my mind, I ask someone to move it for me and it moves 😅 😇💪

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
08 May, 10:06
ReMEMEber.

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
09 May, 03:59
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
i Re'meme'ber ☘

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
08 May, 09:52
8:06 TS match with

💧3173
Mar 23, 2019 8:06:10 PM EDT
The calm before the storm?
What happens when a blockade (threat) is dismantled & removed?
“You’ll find out.”
Children used as shields (manufactured crimes of perjury)?
FIRE AT WILL, COMMANDER.
Q

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
08 May, 09:41
So?
In the 70's I had a game that me bounce a ball of two sides of screen with a paddle......... Christmas74?

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
08 May, 09:43
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
He is right about degrading technology and mindless banter....
( oh I said that last part)...