Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
08 May, 08:16
Ok so, feel like I'm losing it! 😅
I will try to describe what I'm hearing right now, no clue where it's coming from.
I can hear three different pitches in my right ear going on simultaneously, one is a constant unchanging high pitch, another lower in tone in a...I guess I would describe it as sounding like morse code quarter notes, just . . . . . over and over and the third one is another constant pitch. It competes with the higher one in a weird wooden flute whistle-like sound. It keeps rising and falling in pitch, like howling...what is happening? 🥴

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Life Is Good @CAJOCO
OMG I thought I was the only one….I just saw an ENT. I have always had ringing on and off but for the last two months my left ear is always on with screeching tones that come and go over top of the constant tone. My right ear is now on and off but today my right ear is screeching. My vertigo is also really acting up lately. 🤷‍♀️
08:26 PM - May 08, 2022
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CAJOCO in this post can reply
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
08 May, 08:29
In response Life Is Good to her Publication
I've never heard it like this before. I've high pitch singular background tones that come and go but three!? This is wild!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Life Is Good @CAJOCO
08 May, 08:34
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Yup. Agreed. Its crazy! No offense but glad I am not the only one. 🤣🤣. Doc said white noise will help to distract mind. i also read about and have been taking Ginko Biloba. Seemed to help a bit but not significantly. The high tones are so annoying. I just hope everything balances out soon. 🤪

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
08 May, 08:29
In response Life Is Good to her Publication
Interesting. I had a little vertigo issue I assumed was allergy related so took an Allegra. That was Friday and it left Saturday. I'm in Houston Texas. If anyone else wants to document where they're experiencing what.

Life Is Good @CAJOCO
10 May, 08:21
In response Tina Griffith to her Publication
My vertigo comes and goes and not sure why. I guess I should start documenting and see if there is a pattern. Lately its bad. I am in East TN.