Access Denied @Access_Denied
07 May, 09:25
Hi! Good morning everyone. Can i get tips for managing PTSD? Im doing all the things, but mornings and nights are the worst. My therapist is pushing Lexapro, but my history with antidepressants is they dont work for me. i live in FL and have an MMJ card, but feel like it makes me more tearful. Any advice would be most welcome. i don't have a local support system and im really struggling. tia

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
judi jones @justj88
08 May, 03:25
In response Access Denied to her Publication
you may be low on B12 about 50 per cent of folk have a missing gene which is called the MTHFR gene.. re absorbing this ..Bvit are important for stable emotions..and can be linked to depression liquid Bvits that absorb in the mouth work best ...also shock pushes you out of your body and needs to be treated ...that is the first thing that must be done to help some one heal .
then possibly emotional freedom tech might be useful .
grounding connecting with earth and nature ... im in the uk but perhaps you can find a bioresonance practicioner out there to help..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
i was tested for this and do have the mutation. compound heterozygous.
04:29 PM - May 08, 2022
In response judi jones to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Access_Denied in this post can reply
judi jones @justj88
09 May, 02:35
In response Access Denied to her Publication
ok so you need to be on B12 are u taking regularly ...

09 May, 08:39
In response judi jones to her Publication
im not, i did take Deplin in the past but insurance didnt cover it. I do need to look into supplements. Thanks, i forget I have this 🤦‍♀️