Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
Great video, multiple samples + the question. What are stars? What are wandering stars, really?
04:22 PM - May 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
God Wins @Nous
08 May, 09:49
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
you are on fire lately

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
08 May, 06:16
Ewaranon has had some interesting things on his videos on why and how these stars are manufactured, from Earth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free ByThe Sea @FreeByTheSea
08 May, 06:15
Years ago, I took video outside on a dark night, no flash. I then noticed that tiny particles like that and they are floating all around us! I did some screen captures. I will look for them. Although, with the video, you could see the “little colored particles” move if you spoke or waved your arm. Wish I could explain it better, but I was clearly seeing this “energy” & the stars are just bigger clusters of it. 🥰

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
08 May, 05:00
In the Gnostics, Christ said we are the Stars
emanating on this 3D density.

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
08 May, 04:56
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
Light/Souls.

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
08 May, 04:30