Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 May, 08:14
For those that don't mess with Crypto.
Ripple will be going public after the settlement.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
08 May, 09:16
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
investment size is probably out of reach for many at the moment, plus requirement to be an accredited investor. pretty sure min investment is $10k (i make be wrong).

i have a similar plan post-catalyst 1 or 2 (that you mentioned before). take some profit off the table and move it to a more diversified investment.

nobody ever lost money ringing register :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Positively Negative @Positively_Negative
This would be a public offering, accredited investor rules do not apply. The issue would be difficult to get at IPO price presumably. Buy now and hold. No minimum investment. I am authorized financial expert.
09:46 AM - May 08, 2022
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Positively_Negative in this post can reply
08 May, 09:51
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
here’s a link to LinqTo requiring accredited status to purchase on their platform. Ripple haven’t IPO’d and these shares are being offered (illiquidly as you suggested) for sale.

https://www.linqto.com/inv...

08 May, 09:50
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
i’m nearly certain what’s available on LinqTo at the moment IS a pre IPO funding round, which does require accredited investor qualification. again, could be wrong.

correct, post-IPO, it is available through any fiduciary.

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
08 May, 10:05
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
I’m saying buy right now. You are describing being a subscriber in the IPO. Getting shares at pre-ipo value. I am talking about buying on the open matket when it goes public, no ai rules then apply. We are saying same thing I think; and we definitely both smarter than the average bear. My basis in it is 62 cents. Own now pre-IPO, if it is real.
#wwg1wga