Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 May, 08:14
For those that don't mess with Crypto.
Ripple will be going public after the settlement.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
I dont, because One, I don’t have money to invest, and Two, Complete confused by it.
09:07 AM - May 08, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Miskell2024 in this post can reply
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
08 May, 12:34
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Buy $20 on the Uphold App. Fast for 2 meals if you must. It'll be worth it :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 May, 01:31
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
For 2 meals?

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
08 May, 10:57
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
That's exactly what I said. I'm al for the ones that will be included in the new QFS, but if they aren't going to be included then it's just a waste of the current money I do have left that I can't afford to just play with... Wish it was easier to understand this, but I did buy silver coins a couple of years ago, so praying that was wise as well..🙏💞

08 May, 11:02
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
I bought silver coins as well. Hope it does pay off. ( of course I couldnt afford that many but I got what I could )