Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
🚨 Please check your FOOD labels
and dont by anything with TBHQ
its just another harmful additive
that [they] use to preserve food 🤮

I just ordered a $50 box of cookies from “The Cravory” and its loaded with TBHQ
…in the trash they go! 🗑

not only is it banned in other countries it causes respitory issues and nerevous system issues.
READ all food labeling my fellow Patriots

its in pillsbury crescent rolls
reeses
cookies, etc
Be safe
God bless
08:24 PM - May 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by Cydalee in this post can reply
RoccoQ @RoccoQ
11 May, 07:41
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
Procter & Gamble just settled a massive lawsuit regarding benzene which is a highly toxic ingredient in their deodorants and sunscreens. This will not make main stream news of coirse.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
11 May, 09:23
In response RoccoQ to her Publication
of course!
[they] are huge conglomerates that are part of tye cabsl trying to make people sick.
my latest feeling, the bigger the food manufacter…the more i stay away from their evil products

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss. Messina @Messina
07 May, 10:02
thank you for the heads up

MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
07 May, 09:59
Make food for yourself
your body is a temple
don't fill it with trash.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
07 May, 09:25
BTW all of your big brands add alot of crap... They are TRYING to kill us and have been for many yrs. CANCER

07 May, 09:24
ORGANIC ORGANIC ORGANIC

07 May, 09:23
Shop outer perimeter of store and stay away from interior isles..and buy only organic.

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
07 May, 08:37
I literally just finished a bag of that popcorn 😖🤮

Miss. Messina @Messina
07 May, 10:03
In response Doves Fly High For Trump to her Publication
awwww … well you didn’t know

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
08 May, 04:10
In response Doves Fly High For Trump to her Publication
ugh, sorry
always buy organic popcorn or anything made with corn because any non-organic is usually GMO

its so sad what [they] are doing to our food