Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
Anyone out there feeling physical pains when others are around them due to their behavior or talking points ?
12:20 PM - May 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
ʟ☮︎︎ ʀɪᴅᴀ @surfinmonkeys35
07 May, 02:31
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
exhaustion!! i work with a lot of negative people. i dip out of conversations by staying busy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jersey K_Y117 @Cintia_117
07 May, 12:47
Yes .. sharp pains

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
07 May, 12:49
In response Jersey K_Y117 to her Publication
You are a fan of their behavior words or actions ?

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
07 May, 12:23
YES WE CAN CONNECTED TO THEIR ENERGY IF IT IS NEGATIVE I HAVE SPENT DECADES REMOVING MYSELF FROM THAT FAMILY FRIENDS OR STRANGERS WE CAN ONLY PLANT A SEED THE GROWTH OF THE SEED IS BY GOD AND THE OTHER PERSONS GROWTH THAT IS ON THEM NOT US !!! MY OWN PERSONAL EXPERIENCE IN MY 60 YEARS ............... THE OLDER I HAVE GOTTEN THE LESS I CAN TOLERATE IT FROM OTHERS

Bella Kay @Bella_K
07 May, 12:23
All the time! Working around thousands of people every day makes me go from peaceful joy to being out of breath in a moment.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
07 May, 12:25
In response Bella Kay to her Publication
Just be easy and observe what is happening atm, what are they talking about, what are they doing . . .etc . . .